Australian Lock Company guarantees its product ranges against defects, in workmanship and materials for mechanical product for a period of 5 years. Should the product be found to be defective within its normal working life, Australian Lock Company will repair or replace the same or equivalent product free of charge upon receipt of proof of purchase.
Under this product warranty Australian Lock Company assumes no responsibility for the following:
- Failure to adhere to fitting instructions or faulty installation.
- Product wear and tear due to improper maintenance.
- Product failure caused by the use of non Australian Lock Company products.
- Unauthorised modifications or repairs made to the product.
- Use of unauthorised replacement parts.
- Any costs incurred due to -
- Removal and replacement of the product.
- Freight and/or travelling time.
- Any modifications o repairs to the product unless authorised by Australian Lock Company.
- Personal injury, property damage or economic loss however caused.
- Damage caused by corrosion when the product is installed in a corrosive environment.
Nothing in the Australian Lock Company product warranty excludes restricts or modifies in any condition, warranty, right or liability implied or protected by law to do so would render the guarantee or part of it void.
Notification of faulty product must be reported back to Australian Lock Company within 7-10 working days from receipt of product. Please contact Customer Service to obtain a Field returns number, the parcel being returned must be clearly labelled with the Field return number.